Monday, September 13, 2010

Mended.


there's an alarming clarity that comes with clearing out cobwebs... there's a moment when you empty the dustpan into the trash and tie the bag so no spiders or silky web sneaks out, that is so liberating. what does this mean? I am almost healed. I am bandaged enough now that I am moving on, breaking free of the broken woman he created and grasping, fully, the strong, independant, loving woman that I can be. I'll not let Speedy the Spiderboy ruin what I have become;ruin my chance of finding something real. I'll not give him the pleasure of thinking he has destroyed my hippy heart.

I am on the mend, on the move and on the make. I am sharing a little piece of me with something wonderful. I am twirling in a circle with my arms stretched out, staring at the clouds and just being...No fear of falling, no fear of the landing. I am taking that chance... I deserve it. My heart deserves it. I was not in the wrong. My wounds were NOT my doing so why should I feel the consequence of solitary confinement? I shouldn't.

So this is me singing at the top of my voice, "I am here, ready to be me again...Love me! I am worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment